Monday 23 September 2013

Nail Varniiiisssshh!

I love love love nail varnish and I wear it very seasonally which means I have some which I hardly ever use. I bought this particular one aaaaages ago for £1.99 from Dazzle (a cheap makeup place in Derby). I found it today and fell in love with it all over again so here it is...

The photo does it absolutely no justice whatsoever so I'm gonna go ahead and paint a picture for you... It's a base of I'd say dark pink with black/purple glitter in it but there's so much glitter and it's so tiny it's super duper glittery and gorgeous. There's black, red, purple, pink, gold, silver, green and blue colours all in there it's too good for words.

If a top coat was used I think it would be beaaaaautiful and shiny and amazing but I never do put topcoats on and it's still amazing. It isn't so much shiny just shimmery as hell.




(Sorry for my gross nails/bad paint job)

I am super excited about it tonight because I had to go to school with BARE NAILS today. Not cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment