Friday 20 September 2013

Mini Haul

When I shop, I SHOP. Whenever I go into town I always leave with bags full of stuff I don't need and some stuff I don't even want, like I've said in the '50 Random Facts Tag' I'm an impulse shopper. Sooo... I thought I may aswell blog about it!

Here's what I got...

I don't usually wear many rings but there were £1.50... £1.50 for 4! And they were so cute and stackable I kind of just fell in love with them so I urm, bought two packs.
These four rings are from the same pack and I like them all but the heart ring is my least favourite and the band with gems in my fave! They're so freaking cute.





 The bow ring I'm not to sure of, it's not bad it's just not 'me' at all and I really don't like this bird one buuutttt, the other's are gorgeous! The white gem ring is probably my favourite but it's a tough call between that one and the glitzy one.


I also got some earrings similar to ones I already own, they're both small gold hoops but the pair on the right have rosy gold coloured gems on them and they're £1.50 for two pairs!

I got the rings (both packs) in 'small' because I do have relatively small fingers but I did end up ripping skin off my knuckles with some of them but once they're past the knuckle they fit well, no pain no gain!


This necklace is from the H&M sale for £2! I don't particularly like the eye pendant thing but the other side is plain navy which I do like and the chain is the perfect length, I planned on putting a different pendant on it anyway!

The bracelets are also from the H&M sale, £3 (I think) they're just kinda different and well I saw them and just bought them without really thinking about it so yeah...



I'm a massive nail varnish crazy person, I have loads of it and this was on offer in boots (Buy one get one half price) so I bought the pale pink textured one which everybody likes until they feel them haha. I love Barry M and I do actually really like this nail varnish but why the hell would someone think to make someone's nails look like sandpaper?! I also bought the black and white 'confetti' one which my friend had and I've been in love with forever, I couldn't resist!

ps. sorry for the shoddy paint job I was watching The Great British Bake Off/Lara Croft/falling asleep into my dinner (it's been a long week) 

FINALLY I urm sorta bought a super bright sweat top because it's cold and bright things are just... bright. 

You can see the necklace in this picture, unfortunately not my face because I'm the LEAST photogenic person ever and I couldn't be arsed to try and look nice for a photo because, effort.
Anyway yeah this is the sweat top, my bestie (Emma) doesn't approve but if I agreed with all her opinions of my clothes I'd have an empty wardrobe. 

Well I hoped you liked seeing where I unnecessarily spent my hard earned money, I'm sure you'll be seeing more because it's quite a regular occurrence. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment